Tuesday, February 21, 2012

6 months!

I went in for my first consultation visit for my tummy tuck yesterday. I didnt expect him to say he could do it in April or May but he did! He said the only down side to it is wearing the garmets all summer and the sweat irritating the scars..I really dont want that so he suggested I wait until september. The fall is a better time since you already start to wear warmer cloths the garmets arent that bad. This gives me plenty of time to get into better shape and lose more then what I would before May:)

I was happy with everything he said and got a lot of answers that I have been searching for. The skin i have wont ever go away without surgery..which I pretty much knew that but it was good to hear anyways.

The way I look at it is..from August until now I have really only tried (working out) to lose weight since Jan 3rd or 4th. I have lost 6 pounds, added lots of muscle mass I had lost from being pregnant, I have lost two pant sizes and a sooo many inches all over. I can only imagine what will happen to me over the next 6 months so I have no worries of losing the weight I need to before I get it done.

For now I need to work on portion controle..healthier snacks for my kids so I dont feel guilty for having a bite or two of it as well..and healthier dinners is always a good thing. Its not about losing for my tuck..its about a life change for the whole family!

I cant wait until I can just do a little bit to keep up what I have worked hard for! That day will come real soon! Until then you can find me in the gym:)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: