Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am loving this!

I was cleaning yesterday and found our wellness check ups. My weight in August was 245!

I woke up this morning and got on the scales and was pleased to see another pound gone:) so that makes a total of 22 pounds gone.

I have my first consultation visit for my tummy tuck on monday. Im so prepared for him to tell me to lose 50-60 more pounds...because I can do it! Im excited to see what my body looks like come May when I wanna have it done. At this rate Ill make my goal before that time!

I am most excited about it because I am doing it without a trainer or any weight loss drugs. I have a lot of support as far as info and motivation from friends and family. I love them all for that:)

Im on a roll:)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: