Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Really?!?!

Ok so I got on the scale yesterday morning and was pleased to see that I had lost another pound:) I was like yay Im closer to my first big goal..this shocked me because I ate so much chocolate candy over the weekend..ugh it was shamefull lol

I happen to get out my fav old pair of cut offs and got them on and buttoned..these were from before jayvis was born:) Talk about motivation, the fire was lit under my butt!!!

I was gettin ny stuff on to workout and my vinal sweat suit was stairing at me..I was like hmm i havent done that in a while so why not..got it on and knew from that very second I was gonna be a terrible sweaty mess when I was done.

I went 25 min which was pretty good I thought. I then went outside and let all the sweat run out of the arms ams and legs onto the driveway..OH EM GEEEE I had sweat a small pond, andy was grossed out lol i made him watch:) but he is proud of me for not stopping! I did drink two bottles of water after that workout so I dont get dehydrated..

I know you are not supposed to weigh everyday and I said i wouldnt, but after sweatimg so much last night I couldnt help but to see this morning what it did..209.2!!!!!!! I nearly fell over. I know I sweat a pond but I was not expecting to see three pounds gone.

I am sooo close to my first big goal which was 200..I have now lost 20 pounds since January:)

#NOTSTOPPIN
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: