Monday, April 2, 2012

Booooo!

Last night when I couldnt walk to my own bed I knew it was way past time to see my chiropractor:\ So I went and he said my body was all jacked up and I should have see him a month ago. As I sat there and told him all the problems I was having and the pain I felt he shook his head and told me to stop doing what Im doing and let my body recover.

He cracked me in all my problem places which made me feel absolutley AMAZING until he moved down to my wrist that Im having trouble with..I explained how it felt and he moved and cracked it until I was ready to scream. He explained something called TRIANGULAR FIBROCARTILAGE COMPLEX which ussually comes from injuring the wrist in some way:\ I dont remember hurting it yet I have had this pain for a while so who knows when I did it.. He used some tape to give me some stability in it and told me to act like I dont have a right hand. We will try the tape and adjusting it before we take bigger actions..ugh

Ill be seeing him for the rest of the week to get my bones fixed. He said it would take a week or two and Ill be really sore but hope it doesnt take long so I can get back to my workouts! I am so glad I finally went..been much needed for a while now!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: